“On the nose, notes of cranberry, ruby red grapefruit and cassis…”
“…hints of key lime zest and wet river stones…”
“…aromatic bursts of jasmine, white rose and passion fruit…”
“Notably creamy in aroma, with citrus blossom and green apple notes…”
“Fresh and snappy, with rich, lively blackberry and blueberry…”
“…blackcurrant fruit nose with freshness and a subtle sappy, gravelly edge.”
“thrives on contradiction and defies traditional labels”
About Dialog Wines Featured Offerings:
Each month Dialog Wines is offering you – exclusively – 3-4 wines, all in different price points and different styles. Our goal is to find wine that appeals to wine enthusiasts of all levels.
To receive notification whenever a new offering is listed, join our mailing list by entering your email in the form here.
Below is a simple explanation of how this wine offering and buying process works:
- To see the full offering, simply click on the bottle that you are interested in purchasing. From here, you will see exactly the terms of our offering.
- To reserve your wine, simply email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your Name;
- Your Email Address;
- Your Phone Number; and
- The location of the NLC store at which you would prefer to pick up your wine
- When your order arrives at the NLC store you have selected, you will be notified via email. In most cases, the NLC will hold your wine for a two week period. If you are unable to pick up your wine in this time frame, please make arrangement through Dialog Wines or through the NLC Store Manager.
- When you arrive at the store you will be charged for your order. If you are an Air Miles Collector, at this time you will also be able to swipe your Air Miles Card (From time to time, Dialog Wines will have Bonus Air Miles attached to our offers).
- Drink (responsibly) and Repeat the process each month!
Please note that all wines will be brought in via the NLC Special Order Policy; with regards to returns, refunds and damaged or spoiled product, the NLC will have the final say.
Click here to view our latest featured offerings in our Dialog Wines newsletter.